Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thriller Thursday ~ Story from Lillieshall Abby



Story from Lillieshall Abby
Hi All,

Welcome to Thriller Thursday where we talk everything Ghost and share stories! If you are looking for energy and healing energy information check out the Mystic Monday page.

So last week we touched on what is a ghost, what makes a place haunted and just the basics. This week I think we will look at a story to wrap our heads around, why a ghost might not cross over and stay earthbound.


In May I was able to take a once in a life time trip to England to visit friends and Co-writer of Nemeton Energy System, Vicky MacLean. I met some amazing people and had the chance to hang out with all of them for a week.

While there I had a few encounters of the supernatural sort. One being at Lillieshall Abby. Vicky and I took a day to tour the Abby. The Abby itself was huge. We went because Vicky wanted me to see how it would compare to Glastonbury Abby which we were going to visit in a few days. The walls that were left gave a pretty good picture as to how it must have been in the days before Henry VIII destroyed everything.

We walked through all the main building and then saw some of the priest’s quarters. We turned to circle back and found some other rooms still somewhat intact. We came to what was a hallway leading around and out with rooms along one side still somewhat intact. I would have guessed it to be sleeping areas and rooms for visitors that stayed for short times while traveling. When we walked into the last one the temperature changed and the room became a little cooler than what it had been when we walked in. I had the feeling this may have been a small room that was half used as an office or a place to study and the area may have been for a higher up monk or priest. I felt like in the corner of the room there was a sleeping pallet not really big enough for a good sized dog. Then it came to me that the small corner was for the servant, or for a lack of a better word slave, since this poor soul trapped was showing me he was kicked around a great deal and treated horribly.

As I stepped into the room it became cool, dark, and stale smelling. I said to Vicky, “I think there is a man stuck here and the energy in the back corner feels like it doesn’t want me here.”  Well Vicky, knowing me, knew I wasn’t going to leave until I could figure out what was going on in that space and help whoever was trapped there. So she gave me a minute and watched me do my thing.

I took a second to ground and to place the intent with my guides that I wanted to communicate, but to please keep me protected and help me to help whoever was trapped here.

Slowly I began to see a man who was bent over and dressed in a brown robe with his face hidden from me. His hood was pulled over his head to cover his face. I could see his hands as he started to walk from his dark corner to me. When he was maybe two feet away he dropped to his knees and he wouldn’t look up at me. I said to him, “Hello. Are you alright?  Do you need help?”  He kept his head down and said, “No, My Lady, please don’t look upon me and go away. I need nothing.”  I felt a wave of sadness rush over me and I could feel the pain this person had gone through emotionally, mentally, and physically. I said to him, “I am not going anywhere; please there is no one here that will hurt you. Do you know what happened to you?”  He turned his head away and kept it hidden from me. “Yes, I was sick and woke up looking down at my body.” He said he didn’t feel like he was worthy of crossing into the light because he was so disfigured and couldn’t understand how someone like him could deserve what was on the other side.

I bent down to touch his face and he shied away from me. I said to him, “You deserve love and just as much love as anyone else. You do not belong here and you surely do not deserve to be stuck in this awful room for eternity. I have helped people cross over to the other side and I have talked with people that have come back with messages from that side and I can tell you they all tell me there is nothing to fear because it is nothing but unconditional love. You will go over and be healed of all that ails you. I am going to ask an angel to come down and help you cross over because I believe in my heart you belong where you can be loved. You do deserve this, you are worthy and you will see your family and friends over there. Please go with the angel.”

At that moment the room became lighter and a bit warmer. Vicky walked back to me as she had been standing just outside the door way and she commented on how much lighter the room felt. Together we placed some Reiki symbols around the space. We grounded ourselves and left. I ended up going out to the Abby garden and grounding some more with the help of the trees that were there.


It was an amazing and humbling experience that I will never forget.

Something to think about this week. Have an amazing rest of the week!

Blessings All,
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. And we didn't catch that Abbey is spelled wrong. Oops! Sorry All. We are only human. :) Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete