Wendy Jackson Author of Mystic Monday.
- Graduate from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor's Degree in Human Development and Family Studies
- Holds a Masters of Science in Holistic Studies
- Certified Reiki Master and Past Life Regressions practitioner
- Ordained Healing Minister with Sacred Heart Ministry
- Channeled Nemeton Energy System with the assistance of Vicky MacLean, a fellow Reiki Master and Nemeton Energy Practitioner.
As a child I could sence earth bound spirits. I also had the ability to heal animals of illness through prayer. In college I began to study on my own and experiment with the energies of crystals. Later after having children I fought through a rough time with postpartum depression. I was not found of being on medication and sought out alternative methods to cope and heal. That is when a friend referred me to a Reiki practitioner and I had my first session to help my pull through postpartum. I became a student of Reiki and noticed my childhood abilities reemerging. I studied many different forms of energy work and practiced to gain back that I had turned off as a child.
Today I am able to communicate with a client's spirit guides and crossed over loved ones that may have information or a message for the client. I hae become a Reiki Master and have channeled a new form of intuitive energy system to assist one in maintaining wellness, the Nemeton Energy System. A few years ago I was asked by author Savannah Rayne to write a blog for her Monday spot and that is how Mystic Monday came about. After a few years of the blog Savannah and I compiled some of the blog into a book, Mystic Monday.
I am always happy to help peple with Reiki sessions or with an intuitive reading session. I am open to teaching individuals Reiki or small groups of people. If you are seeking to dwevelop your intuition please contact me with any questions as I am willing to teach and mentor.
Wendy can be emailed at email@example.com