Monday, November 2, 2015

Surviving Halloween Energy



Surviving Halloween Energy

Hi All,

Friday I will be at the Enchanted Boutique from 7 to 8pm. Then Becca and I will be there all day Saturday doing Reiki and Readings. Stop in and see me! I am also working on a schedule for teaching classes, so I will post things as they unfold.

Let’s jump right in and talk Halloween Energy and the start of the Celtic New Year.

Saturday was Halloween or Samhain as you all know. Not only a day for children dressing up and knocking on doors to get candy, but celebrating the dead. I don’t mean just any dead, but your family, the ancestors. On this day I usually meditate on relatives I was close to or relatives I would have liked to know but crossed over well before my time on Earth began. I give them thanks for every part of me that they may have contributed to or things they may have taught me. Some food for thought for next year. 

Then Samhain is also the Celtic New Year. This Day is a time for self-reflection of the past year. What has come and gone? What is it you would like in your life for the future? How do you obtain it? Well, let me tell you, I do what I do for manifesting on this night. I wrote out what I wished to leave in the old year and what I wished to gain in this New Year. I then burned it, releasing it into the universe.

So that leads us to Halloween energy. This week was also the full moon, another energy, to add to what was going on with the veil between the worlds being thin. Have you been feeling a bit of anxiety or tired? It is time to clean the energy in your house. Burn some Sage, Palo Santo, Lavender, or Dragon’s Blood to help raise the vibrations of your house. Then it isn’t a bad idea to smudge yourself with sage to let go of the energy that is holding you down or dragging energy from you. Remember to cut your cords as well.

New Year, how about a new you? What have you been doing to get yourself going? It’s that time to start making things happen! 

I know the blog is short today. I just wanted to give you some things to think about and see what you will do with it.

Have an amazing week! 

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment