Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thriller Thursday



Hi All,
Welcome to the Thursday edition of Mystic Monday where we talk ghost stories. If you have an experience or a story you’d like to share please email me at intuitivewendy@gmail.com.
Just a reminder for our Mystic Monday group, it looks like Sundays will be our meeting day and I’m figuring out a schedule. 



Well this week isn’t so much a ghost story as it is a crossed over loved one story.

When I do a reading and your goal is to communicate with a crossed over loved one, it’s not a “for sure” thing they will show up to talk. I will say I’ve never been disappointed. When I start a session I like to start with a simple angel card reading and then see who from the other side shows up.
I had a client with a few people that had crossed over that wanted to present themselves to the client. Now I want to say that some loved ones can communicate just like I am seeing and talking with you and some, well, I get pictures of what they want to convey with my third eye and it’s my job to describe what I am seeing to you and your job is to figure it out. I will say that when the ball gets rolling the more information you share, the stronger the crossed over loved one becomes with giving you information back. 

Okay let’s get back to the story. I had a dad his daughter sit at the table one night. They wanted to talk to the son that had crossed over recently. When they sat down I had a hard time breathing. Then I had to actually excuse myself from the table and step away as I had a coughing fit. Once I cut cords and grounded myself I went back to the table. I told them I was sorry I don’t know what had come over me but my chest felt like there was an elephant sitting on it and I couldn’t breathe. I had the picture of a steering wheel in my chest. They started to tear up and the dad said, “He’s here”. He had been killed in an accident and the steering wheel was in fact stuck in his chest and that was how he died. Then as we talked about some good times they had had together, the sister felt him mess with her leg that she had broken prior to the reading. The crossed over brother did so in a way that only he would have when he was alive and picking on her.

The day my brother became a believer:

 I’m sure my brother will chew me out for this because it is personal but….

A year ago our favorite uncle passed away. I can say that without hurting anyone’s feelings because our uncle was our mom’s brother and he and the two of us were very close when my brother and I were growing up. At family events my uncle had more fun with all of his nieces and nephews than he did sitting at the adult table for holiday dinners. When he died and we went to the visitation I didn’t expect him to appear, but he did and he was strong. He was standing by the urn and he let me and my brother have our crying session. Then I looked to the urn and he popped out to the side of it and stood there. He told me to tell my brother “blah blah”. So I did. We walked away to the back of the room so as not to hold up the line. My sister-in-law came to me later to tell me my brother now believed as I had told him word for word a conversation he had had with our uncle the last time we had seen him and I was not present when the conversation took place. The rest of the night we hung out at the urn and carried on like the three of us would have at any family event. Poking fun at each other and laughing over the entire situation as we would have any other event. It was strange, yet the experience brought peace to the three of us. I did have messages for family that I passed along. I have some still that I wait for a time when those that need to hear will when the time is right. 

Where was I going with all this…lol…your crossed over loved ones will present in many ways. Your job when you see someone like me, is to figure out the information you are being given. I can’t always do that for you. Most times while you and I are talking, your loved one will tell me what it is you need to know and it will be like I hear them, just as I hear you.

Sometimes though it can be a picture to verify who is with me. Recently a woman came into the shop and wanted a reading. A man gave me the picture of a Harley that changed colors. It went from dark to light and back again. I said, “You know, I don’t know why but he is showing me his Harley and it had big handle bars and it changes colors. It goes form dark to light and back again.” She started to chuckle and said he painted it a different color almost weekly.

In one reading—one of my favorites—I was reading for a group who wanted to talk to their mom. And elderly woman came through to me and showed me her hands that were all knotted up with arthritis. She said, “Tell them dearie, that my hands are like yours and no more pain.” I told the group the vision I was given and the words she said. They all started reaching for tissues at the same time.
When you try to reach out and communicate with a medium or by yourself, don’t have any expectation of how you will get a response. It will come and you will know it when it does. You can ask them to verify their response. They won’t get upset and they will more than not expect you to.

Have an amazing week All!

Hey, don’t forget about the Ghost Investigation class at the Enchanted Boutique on October 23rd, 2015. Call 651-600-3769 for information and reservations.

I will be at the Enchanted Boutique doing a Mystic Monday book signing. Stop in. I’ll also be doing readings as they are requested.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment