Monday, October 19, 2015

How Mother Earth and Winter affects your energy



Hi All,

Let’s get some dates done and then get into some questions that have come up with your energy and the earth starting to get ready for winter and Halloween energy.

This Friday I will be at the Enchanted Boutique assisting teaching the Ghost 
Investigation class and going on site with the group to practice using what is taught.

Saturday I will be at the Enchanted Boutique signing Mystic Monday. Stop in and grab a copy and I will be there to personalize it. I will also be doing Angel card readings. The shop is located on the corner of County Road F and White Bear Ave in White Bear Lake, MN.


We are now into the fall season and the Earth where I live is getting ready to go dormant for the long winter months. What does that mean for people who are energy sensitive?

Well many things are going on right now. People are finally shaking off the energy from the eclipse and full moon. Halloween is coming up soon and we are starting to feel the effects of that as the energy changes. What Halloween energy? Let’s start off with that which may lead to another blog before Halloween, about the energy and practices around the holiday.

Halloween or Samhain is a cross quarter celebration for Wiccans. It is between the Autumn and Winter Solstice. Halloween marks the New Year in Wiccan traditions. This is a day to remember the dead, all of our crossed over loved ones. It is also the most powerful night of the year to perform any divination work. So this would be the night to do a reading about what is to come in your life for the next year. As an energy worker I use this night to put all negative things that have happened to rest by reviewing and letting them go to the universe. I sever all ties to all things or people that do not serve my highest good any longer.

Halloween is a strange night if you are energy sensitive. I can’t tell you what to expect, but I can tell you what I do and how it makes me feel so you can prepare as well. Do what you feel is right for you and always hold the intention that it is for your highest good and you can do no wrong in your preparations.

So for me it has started already. I have been seeing what I can only describe as shimmers of light every now and then around me in my house. To prepare for this time of year I have cleaned the energy in my house. Here is what I do and yes, it does (for me) help bring a peace to my home. 

You will need:

A candle or tea light
A stick of Palo Santo or Sage stick
Lighter for the candle
Sea Salt or if you only have table salt it will work.
Bowl for the salt.
Lavender and lemon oils. I also mix in some sage oil. These are optional.

1.      Ground and center yourself.

2.     I start in the basement of my house and work my way up. I don’t know why it just feels right to me because I end at the door I use the most to enter the house.

3.     Every level I work I open a window so the lower energy can escape.

4.     In the basement I light the candle and use it to burn my Palo Santo stick. When it has a good flame I blow it out to get a good smoke stream to smudge down the area. I walk through all the rooms and all the corners of the basement smudging all areas and asking the space be blessed by the Goddess and that only energy that is around for my highest good can stay. All lower energy must leave my home. (that’s why a window or door is left open, so that energy can go)

5.     When the entire house is smudged it’s time for the salt.

6.     I pour salt into a bowl and then I add a few drops of lavender, lemon, and sage oils to help boost the energy of the salt. Lavender is a great protection oil, lemon cleans energy and sage is great for clearing and protecting.

7.     I bless the bowl of salt and oils giving it the intent that I would like it to seal my home from lower energy and only let through energy that is for my highest good.
8.     Next I start outside the house at house’s primary door and walk the property clockwise in a circle spilling the salt to create a barrier around my home.

9.     When I am back to the primary door I say the following:  Dear Goddess, God, Angels and Guides please allow only energy that is for the highest good of myself and my family enter this home. Only the guides that are mine or that are of my family may enter. This is my will so mote it be. As I say this I salt across the doorway.

So now that this is all done your home should feel lighter and more at peace. Your home is now protected from lower energies that may try to enter it.

With the changes in the earth’s energy that will be hitting us and the veil between worlds dropping on Halloween making it easier on that day for the dead to communicate, it is important to keep yourself grounded and centered. Remember to cut your energy cords often. Smudging yourself with Palo Santo or sage will help keep your vibrations up as well. I burn incense to help raise vibrations in my home and to help with my mood.

Another good idea is to start keeping a journal of your feelings and moods around these energy days so you can start recognizing your moods when energy days hit. This will help you to prepare for these days.

Blessings All,
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment