Monday, October 5, 2015

How Full Moon Energy can affect you



Hi All, Happy Monday!

This week we are going to talk a little about the full moon and the eclipse, and the energy and how it is affecting us all that know we are energy people and those who may not yet understand they are energy people.

Last Sunday September 27th, 2015 was the full moon and the eclipse. Now I didn’t give much thought to this energy wise. I mean I did my full moon ritual but really didn’t think it affected me much until I talked with some energy sensitive people this weekend. Apparently, the moon affected me by being tired, riding an energy rollercoaster of being almost hyper to just flat out I just want to sleep. On top of this my ability to focus and multitask was shorter than normal. Headaches may have been another side effect.

This weekend while talking to a Reiki practitioner she said she felt bouts of depression, anxiety, a disconnect feeling and being ungrounded. On top of all this she felt a ton of past life trauma come through which caused a feeling of going through an anxiety attack.

So if you’ve been feeling this or just plain out of sorts I suggest grounding your energy. Carry grounding stones with you can help. Stones that will help you ground are hematite, onyx, red jasper, any stone black, red or silver.

I’ve been asked some real good questions this weekend by some people. I’d like to share them because I’m sure there are some out there with the same questions.

How do I come into contact with my spirit guides and how do I know it’s them?

Meditation. Have the intent to contact your guides. Ask them to give you information about them. Names, times they were alive, etc. Then when you are done with meditation use a different method to validate your information. A pendulum can help you with this. You can make one by using a ring on a chain or some weight on a string. The next time you meditate ask them for validation. They will expect this from you and not get upset. 

What’s my totem animal?

You can find out what your animal totem is by, again, meditation. Set the intent for your meditation to meet your animal totem.

How do I ground?

Well I think we’ve covered this but here it is.
Visualize yourself as a tree, your branches reaching up tall to the sky. Your body turns into the trunk of the tree and your feet turn into your roots going into mother earth as deep as you are tall. Now pull in the universal white light in through your branches down your trunk and out through your roots and into mother earth so that she can recycle it and send it back to the universe. If you are feeling a bit dizzy after this then pull up red light from the center of mother earth and bring it up through your roots, trunk, and out your branches to the universe. This should balance your energy.

October 23rd is a Beginner’s Ghost Investigation class with an investigation in Minneapolis after class. Call the Enchanted Boutique at 651-600-3769 for more information and to book your spot. https://www.facebook.com/enchantedboutiquesmn?fref=ts  

October 24th at the Enchanted Boutique I will be signing Mystic Monday. Stop out and see me at the shop! It’s located on the corner of County Road F and White Bear Ave. in White Bear Lake, MN. 651-600-3769 is the phone number for directions.

Well, I’ve given you a little to think about this week. Have a great one!

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment