Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thriller Thursday



Hi All,

Welcome back to another ghost story Thursday!











Today I am going to take you to a popular sporting goods store in Wausau, Wisconsin in the first two photos. 


The first photo you see a streak of light at the bottom of the stairs. 


In the second photo it is the same stairs just taken as I rounded the corner from above to walk down the stairs after taking the first. Can I explain it? Nope, I can’t. 

But I can tell you what I think it is. I was called out with the team from Stevens Point, Wisconsin to investigate. The owner had had a psychic walk through the building once before and wanted to compare notes. I believe the streak of light is one of the resident ghosts staying ahead of the team as we set up and made our way through the building. At this store I was able to describe the man that haunts the basement and we were able to get him to manipulate the flashlight for the owner of the store. The man, who was in life the janitor of the place, would only communicate with men. He had told me several times that he didn’t want me in his space. I respected his wishes and left the area as soon as the owner recovered the flashlight and I had done a walk through with the team. The men on our team had some interesting EVP’s with him.

This building also shared a ghost with the building behind it. One of the town’s clubs is located in the building behind this store. In the 30’s there were tunnels connecting the buildings for bootlegging. A woman who I described as having her long dark hair in a up in a bun style and a floor length dress with petticoats and a high collar, walked the upstairs floors and then went through the wall to the neighboring building. The ghost I described to the owner was identified by the owner as a woman who was in charge of, or resided at the club just across the alley. 


The third picture is of the space where the janitor hangs out the most.

House Hunting…

There is nothing like the thrill of going out and looking for a new house. For me it took 2 years to find the house. My agent took me in and out of about every house he could get his hands on in my area and price range. One house I will never forget. I loved the yard and the look of the house. We walked into the main door and stood in the living room talking, when an elderly woman stepped out from the kitchen and yelled at me, “Get out of my house!” I looked at my agent and said we need to leave now and I’ll tell you at the next house why. 

The next two pictures are two of my favorites because they were a kind of you had to be there thing. 



The team and I were at the First Ward School House in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. We had put two flashlights in what is called the “Kindergarten room”. I could feel the presence of children in the room, so we started to sing, “Ring Around the Roses”. The first picture with the orbs I took as some of the team joined hands and circled around the flashlights. The second photo was taken as I sang, “We all fall down”  just seconds after the first. Now you can say it’s dust and I won’t get upset. I believe it’s the kids playing with us and all falling down. Again believe what you will, it makes no difference to me.

Next week we will talk about ghosts and photos from travels I’ve had. I might even have some new evidence from the class I am assisting with on Friday night.

Until next week’s stories,

Have an amazing week!

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment