Monday, October 26, 2015

Mystic Monday



Hi All,

Thank you to all that came out to the Enchanted Boutique for the book signing! I met a lot of great people. 

Dates:  As always let’s get some dates out of the way : )

Tuesday the 27th is the full moon. 

Wednesday the 28th is the beginning of Celtic Tree month of Reed.

Saturday the 31st is Halloween. New Year!  Celebration of the dead, take this night to remember all the crossed over loved ones in your family.

Sunday is November 1st All Saints’ Day.  Daylight savings begins at 2am.

I could use this time to talk about Halloween but you know I think I do that every year so let’s just skip it. Celebrate Halloween how you feel is right for you. For me it will be giving out candy while watching all the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Halloween episodes or maybe watching Practical Magic or something. I will do a New Year ritual clearing my energy and leaving all the negative things in the past. I’ll also find a way to honor the ancestors.

So since we are not talking Halloween let’s talk about what happened this weekend. I will save the ghost story part for Thriller Thursday.

Saturday was the book signing event and the store was busy, I met some amazing people, sold a few copies and held a few sessions. I want to go over a topic we talked about in the store. I was talking with the owner and the new Tarot card reader who was hanging out.

We started talking about traditional Reiki vs bringing in other tools in a session. Then the topic switched to what a good healer does vs a person out to make money in whatever field of the metaphysical they are in. Saturday I had a client come in for a reading. She was able to work with her guides on her own and kind of giggled when the cards came up as she knew what she was supposed to be doing. When we got done reading for her I said you know I think what you really need is a healing session instead of a reading. So I ended up working on her energy with a Reiki session. The second reading I had for the day, the client was much like the first. The cool thing was after working with the second I walked out to the counter and the shop owner and the tarot card reader were talking and asked if the reading went good. I said yes, but I did put Reiki symbols back into her aura and the funny thing is I saw bright gold light every time I was channeling the symbols to pass into her energy field. The tarot card reader looked at me and said that explains the waves of heat I felt as you were in there. 

That was awesome. So what is the point to all this?  The point is, whoever you are working with will take the time to get to know what you need and get you to who you need to work with or what you need for your highest good. The tarot card reader told me about a woman she knew that did astrology charts. She said they had traded services and it was a good thing she did because when she got the chart she started googling some of the phrases that were in the chart and the entire chart was pasted together from different websites. This astrology chart reader was charging for charts that she didn’t even draw up on her own. We also talked about how a person who is out for money will also try to get you to buy more services you will not need. Use your gut and ask questions before you chose a person to work with. 

This weekend I was on the Real Ghost Tour at Saint Anthony Main in Minneapolis, MN. Read about the tour on Thriller Thursday.

Have an amazing week!

Blessings All,
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment