Monday, February 29, 2016

The End of Toxic Relationships/ New Love

Hi All,
I'm not sure where this blog will take us today.  There aren't really any dates to cover this week so let's just get started.

Last week we talked about toxic relationships and people.  I had another experience this week of letting go of someone who fit most of the criteria for a toxic person.  I will say it takes a lot of strength to let one such a person go, especailly when that person becomes scary.  The experience I had the person in question turned on me within 2 hours.  At first very compliant with my request and actually wished me well and happiness.  Within a few hours the person was pledging to prove how sorry he was and wanting to prove it to me in a public way.  Little did I know that ment on socail media.  I hope now it is all done and the person truely leaves me alone.

Again my experience is not a physcial one.  I hope if you know of someone in this type of situation you encurage her or him to get out.  Lend them your support and strength.

As a reiki master and a intuitive I send healing energy when I end up thinking of the situation.  I figure asking the angels to heal the both of us doesn't hurt and can only help.

Moving forward.  New Love.

The only advise I can give is work on yourself.  Work to clear your karma, look at your past lives and learn from them.  Learn from the situation you just went through.  Spend time in meditaiton and or prayer.  The more you work on yourself the better you will be, the stronger you will get.  I have spent years meditating, manifesting and getting on various healers tables to be worked on.  I think this may be my year.  I have found happiness in my own company and I know that is one of the first steps.  I hope I have learned the signs of people who are not for my highest good.  It's been a hard lesson on walking away from some, it's a funny think how you can feel connected to one who is wrong for you and not give up until the bitter end.  Karma and past lives can make you feel a strong connection that may not be real.

When you are not looking and the universe sees you are ready love will get dumped in your lap.
Have a great week all,
Blessings All,
Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment