Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Love

Hi All,
As always let's get some dates out of the way.
Thursday the 18th is the start of the Celtic Tree Month of Ash.

Saturday the 20th Becca Borowske and I will be at the Enchanted Boutique teaching an Healthy Oils class and then I will be teaching Healing Your Energy with Stones and Crystals.  Call 651-600-3769 to reserve your spot.  Class cost $26 dollars each.

Today I write the blog and it's Valentine's Day.   I always write on Sunday as I post the blog for Monday.
So let's talk about Love.  As we all know there are many types of love.  Up until about two years or so ago I believed in a soul mate love so let's start there and explore other options.

Keeping it simple Love defined by Merriam- Webster is 1. A strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties.  2. Attraction based on sexual desire:affection  and tenderness felt by lovers. 3.Affection based on admiration or common interest.

Soul Mates:  This is the person you deem as "The One".  The person who you are attracted to immediately and you feel connected to on many levels.  Your soul recognizes this person and you may feel like you know this person but you don't know why or how.
Soul mate relationship can be intense and hard to let go of because of the intense feelings.
Soul mates can be anyone not just a love interest.  It can be a friend or family member as well as a lover.  Most of the time this person is someone you have shared many life times with or have a soul contract with.

Then I was introduced to the Twin Flame relationship.  Basically how I understand it your Twin Flame was one who has the other half of your soul.  When your soul was created it was split into two halves and your Twin Flame is the one with the other half of your soul.  These relationships are extremely intense and more so that a soul mate.  From what I have researched these relationships bring out our best and worst and for a Twin Flame relationship to work both parties have to have worked through all their good, bad and ugly lessons and be truly ready for the other.  Many times we meet out Twin Flame but cannot stay together because our karma and lessons aren't balanced or work through.  From what I've researched when you are successful with your Twin Flame it is almost always your last life time on this planet.

Love at First Sight.  Well this one is difficult because it's all on what you believe.  I believe in this. I mean if you believe in soul mates and what not then why not.  I mean you see the one and just know it.  Your soul is recognizing that person on some level right?

I know more deep stuff.  It is up to you to believe it or not.  But it will get you thinking.
So my friends I leave you with thoughts of love.  I could go many ways with this blog today but I want to keep it facts and let you think and form your own opinions. 
I look at every relationship as a lesson.  When it end what have I learned?  What do I need to change in myself?  
Until next week.  
Blessings All,
Wendy





No comments:

Post a Comment