Monday, January 22, 2018

updates

Hi All,
Another short blog today just to tell you what is up and going on.
I am working on an office in Hudson and one in New Richmond.  I hope to have all that space sorted out by February.

This Saturday I will be at the Dancing Dragonfly Winery in St. Croix Falls, WI.  I am waiting for them to email me the details so I will post here when I have those and on facebook.

February I am running a discount on readings as I am having a ribbon cutting with the New Richmond chamber of commerce on Feb 9th.  So It's BOGO!  in FEB!!  Buy a Reading get one, buy a Reiki Session get one.  Sorry no Past Life Sessions for this!  Only Readings and Reiki.

March I have a few events coming up. 
March 17th I am at the Body Lab USA Expo in Hayward.  I will be offering mini services and speaking about Ghost Investigations.

March 24th I will be at an expo in Monticello, MN Reiki and Readings.

April.

April 14th I am in Superior with Body Lab USA doing Reiki and Readings, with Speaking on Paranormal Investigations.

April 28th I am at 29 Pines in Eau Claire, WI for the Spring Expo. 

I will be posting more information so watch here and on the Mystic Monday Facebook page.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment