Monday, January 15, 2018

Affirmations

Hi All,
We are talking about bettering ourselves for the new year and today the topic is Affirmations.

An affirmation is a positive statement that will help to create a positive change in your life. 



Say you want to lose weight.  Instead of telling yourself "I need to lose 10 pounds", try "My body is a fat burning machine."  Or "It is a safe time for my fat cells to release fat that is stored and no longer serves my body."  If you are trying to bring in more of something you can say " I am surrounded by the abundance of the universe which supplies me with ..." 

Another way to make affirmations more powerful is to hook them with I am grateful for (state what you are grateful for). 

Have you created your vision board yet?  As you look at it every morning, say an affirmation that goes with each picture you have on it.  This will help you match the vibration of what it is you would like to manifest into your life.

Another short blog but something just to get your creative juices flowing to bring more positive into your life and to help you heal and move forward.

Anything that no longer serves you, let it go.  The past is past and you can't fix it, so bless the lessons you learned from it, forgive and move forward.

I am setting up new space in Hudson, WI and will be taking appointments soon.  I am at the Dancing Dragonfly winery in two weekends.  As soon as I hear from them details, I will pass them on.


Blessings All,
Wendy


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Wendy. I have not had a chance to read your blog until now. I LIKE it! Sounds like good advice. I will give it a try.
    Thanks!
    Tami Friday Buchholz

    ReplyDelete