Sunday, January 28, 2018

Full, Super, Blue, Blood Moon all in one on Tuesday

Hi All,
So the Moon is pulling some pretty strange energies in.  Here are some links to explain what is going on with the full moon this week.
https://www.space.com/35281-january-full-moon.html
http://earthsky.org/?p=270206

This weekend I was at the Dancing Dragonfly Winery for their first Intuitive Expo.  I met so many great people.
There is one thing that really struck me as something I need to address.  Reiki Masters.  When you pick a Reiki Master to work with no only should you feel comfortable with the person but they need to know what they are talking about and teaching.  Now I get new Reiki Masters need to start some where but as a student read as much as you can about Reiki and ask questions. 

This weekend I met a woman that was attuned to level lll.  Which OK some Masters break down Reiki to three levels and then a Master level but I just feel it's not needed. Level l to get you introduced to the energy and Level ll to be a practitioner and Master to teach is all you need. Keep it simple.

So anyway, I asked this woman while working on her if she cleared herself on a regular basis and if she cut her cords.  She said she had no idea what I was talking about.  I was like what?  this is stuff I teach level l so that people really know their energy and stay healthy and balanced.  I did teach her at the end of her session what she needed to know to clear and cut cords.

Ask questions and read up on what you are asking to be taught. I don't like to teach big groups.  I like small groups of 4 or less or a one on one.  I do this so that everyone has time to practice and experiment with energy and to ask as many questions as they want.  If I don't have answers to questions I will research to find answers.  I also tell my students that I will always answer an email if they have future questions.

So OK this blog became a bit of a soap box for me.  But I want people to know what they are doing when working energy work and Reiki.

Have a great week.  Shield yourself from energy this week as the Moon will bring out some strange things.
Blessings All,
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment