Monday, January 30, 2017

Visit to the Salt Room in Woodbury, MN

Hi All,
I had to write about the Salt Room in Woodbury, MN.  One of the ladies that has group with me once a month set this amazing hour up for all of us.
Click here for their link.
I had no idea what I would be in for.  Our group had not meet for a long time and we were catching up.  Well I arrived and signed in.  I was greeted by Gloria.  Very nice woman with a ton of great information.  Gloria I will be back to buy some stuff. 
If you like your salt lamp you should give this a try.  We took off our shoes and rolled our sleeves and pants up a bit.  Gloria said as much skin exposed the better.  She taught us how to breath to get the most out of the salt solution they pumped into the air once she closed the door.  But honestly just laying in there chit chatting we had enough intake of salt.  The floor had three inches of salt and the walls and ceiling was covered as well.  The lights were dimmed and we all talked while we had our hour session in the salt.  It went by fast.  The rooms have chairs but we had yoga mats in ours which was fine by all of us.  We laid on the floor and buried our hands and what we could of our feet in the salt.

I can say I slept amazing.  I was tired on the drive home.  I felt completely relaxed.  One of the ladies with had not had a good night sleep in months.  She said she rare ever slept more than 3 hours and her sleep was not restful.  She reported the next morning that she slept amazing after her session.  She also had a rough itchy patch of skin from stress that would not heal.  Well the next morning it was almost gone.

After looking at the sight the benefits to skin and lungs are huge.  I will be going back for sessions for sure. 
I encourage you to look into this and check it out even if you do not have health problems.  Try it just to relax and meditate.
Amazing!
Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment