Monday, January 23, 2017

What's up for the rest of this month?

Hi All,
How has the new year been going for everyone?  I have been starting out the year with some changes to what I eat.  I am on a cleaner eating plan.  Processed foods are easy but just not all that great for the body.  Sugar can be as addictive as drugs.  Here is an article I thought was pretty interesting.

I have been doing a cleanse that my chiropractor suggested.  If you are interested click  here for the link to the website for the Standard Process 21 day Program.  I did this back in September and I have to say I learned to cook some new foods and lost about 10 pounds.  I am doing it again because I fell back into some bad habits when trying to fit my supper into my busy schedule.  Check it out.  Maybe it can help you tweak your habits.

Dates to Remember:
Friday this week is the New Moon.  Get your ritual going and I bet the weather will be nice enough to be able to burn your intents outside under the moon.

Saturday is the Lunar New Year.

When looking at my Witch's Datebook by Llewellyn's an article on Hematite was on the page.  Hematite is one of my favorite stones to work with and thought this was interesting.  I use hematite for protection.  When I was visiting friends in England, one of my friends gave us all identical hematite pendants.  I wear mine when I am at expos and when I feel I need a little extra energy or protection.  A few years ago I was at an appointment with a healer and she was told not to wear hematite, I forget why, but she was surprised that it was my favorite and that I carry and wear it frequently.  In this article in the datebook it says that it can help you improve mental performance and technical skills.  Hematite also transforms negative energy  helping the wearer to achieve balance and self-control.  
Reading for this Week:

This week I used the Fairies cards because I felt drawn to them.
Follow Your Dreams:  Our schedules are so busy sometimes it's hard to know or remember what our dreams are.  Is your dream what it was you wanted to do for a career?  Maybe your dream is what you are passionate about but just don't have the time to follow it.  This card reminds to you take a look at what it is that you desire in your life.  Is it change?  Take time to meditate on your heart's desire and make a list of the things that are important to you.  Find a way to work towards them.

Stand Your Ground:
This dose not always mean conflict.  It could mean just flat out saying No to work taking over your already limited family or you time.  Ah as I read the description in the book that came with the set, it says to be honest with yourself as you know what your desires are, yet people may be trying to sway you to give up your desires.  This card tells you not to cave in and your original decision is valid.

Awakening Your True Self:
This is a time where your old self is back.  What did you do?  Where you in a relationship where you gave up your personality and ideas because of your partner?  This card tells you, you are healing and you are getting back to you.  Your thoughts, desires, opinions.  

Romantic Partner:
This could be a new partner.  If you are in a relationship this could mean the coming of a new time together.  The two of you will start a new chapter.  A rediscovery of  you, the you that the two of you have become.  This will be an exciting time.

Body Movement:
What is it your body needs?  Take some time in meditation and ask your body what movement it needs to be healthy.  Does your body crave Cardio activity, Yoga, Meditation?  Now is the time to figure it out and make it a habit.

Well folks that is all I have for this week.
Have an amazing week.  
Blessings All,
Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment