Monday, January 16, 2017

Welcome Back!


Hi All,
     Well I have been toying with the idea of doing a video blog or at least a reading of the week video.  My day job has been so busy and bleeding into my personal life time that I have not been able to devote time into figuring this out yet.  It's on my list of what I would like to do.  So hopefully in the next month or so.

     

Dates this Week:

This week energy wise Saturday the 21st is the beginning of the Celtic Tree Month of Rowan.



The new year of 2017 is upon us and some of us have been feeling a negative cloud hanging over us.  November and December of 2016 we saw many events in the world news that effected the shift of the human race.  Then lucky us, we started this year off with Mercury in Retrograde which for me has brought out a lot of stupid behaviors in people and communication not being clear.

So what to do for those of us feeling this.

Get in the habit of meditation.  Yep I need to start over with this because I have dropped the ball as well as some of you out there.  To make something a habit you must preform it 21 days.
You don't need to invest a lot of time.  Mediation can take as little as 5 minutes a day.  Take the time to quiet your mind and focus on your breathing and just let everything go.

Clear your energy.  You can do this with a quick visual mediation seeing your aura healthy and glowing without leaks and tears.  You can also do this by cutting your energy cords many times during the day.  My Reiki Master taught me that this should be done every time I use the bathroom.  You can also ask Archangel Michael to sever all that is draining your energy.  Ask your guides to give you an energy tune up during the day severing anything that is draining your energy.

Stones.  I carry stones or wear stones for healing.  It changes depending on the day and what I feel I need help with.  Red stones will help you stay grounded. Black and Silver will give you help in protection.  You can also give your stones an intent for whatever it is you are needing.  I wear one generic healing bracelet but when I am not wearing it I keep it in a window.



Smudging.  Nightly and or morning smudging with sage or palo santo will help keep your energy free of negative intruders.  It also helps raise your vibrations.


Oils and candles.  Aromatherapy can help.  I burn high vibrating oils or candles with scents that vibrate higher to ward off negative energy in my home.  Lavender, Lemon, Cedar, Dragon's Blood are some of my favorites.

Salt Lamps.  Love mine.  I sit next to mine at night when I am settling down after supper.  This help my energy to unwind.  Salt lamps are great for cleaning up your energy from negative exposures during the day.

So there are some ideas to try to help shake any negative energy you have been in.

I put writing this on hold for a while and went to workout.  While at the Y I came across this video on Youtube that I want to share because it speaks of the light, and free will.  I think with all the negative people have been telling me they have been going through give this a watch and maybe you break it up and watch and come back to as it is long over an hour.  So click here to access the Matt Kahn's video.

Well all this week I  am going to skip the reading of the week.  As this had gotten pretty long.
Have an amazing week and next week we will get back on track and hopefully have a video link to a reading of the week as well as it written out here for you.

Blessings All,
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment