Thursday, September 15, 2016

Full Moon....Standard Process 21 day Purification Program.

Hi All,
I thought I would pop in to ask has anyone else been feeling or seeing the effects of the full moon yet?

I started the 21 day Purification Program through Standard Process.  My chiropractor sells it.  I was on HRT for over a half a year and gained weight bad.  I had to go off because I was tired all the time and couldn't get up and moving.  I was winded walking around work because I was so tired.  I ate horrible because I just didn't have time to cook.  Well ok horrible for me is bad because I love my chocolate and quick prepare food.  I love pasta.

So I am day two on this 21 day cleanse and I have to eat only fruits and Veggies until day 10 when I can introduce meat again.  No dairy.  I have to say yesterday day 1 was horrible.  Headache all day bad and hungry all the time.  Today I am starting out not so hungry.  I woke with energy.  In the last two hours I've had tea, my shake, and a sweet potato baked, and I tried to choke down a smoothie with banana, pear and grapes.  It was just too thick so note to self I should make those thinner.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I will journal this entire process for the next 21 days but I will check in here and there to let you know how it is going.

I hope everyone is having a great week.
Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment