Monday, September 21, 2015

Tools for Energy Work



Hi All,

I am writing this early as I will be gone this weekend on a mini vacation back to Lake Superior.  I’m guessing I will have more for Thursday when I am back and near the internet to send this all to Savannah to make pretty.  : )

Dates for this Week:

Wednesday the 23 is Fall Equinox.  Big day for energy!

Sunday the 27th is the Harvest Moon.  Be sure you do your full moon blessing or ritual.  I will be.

Friday the 25th I will be at the Enchanted Boutique at 7pm.  Reiki and Readings.  Stop in and see me.   
Call them at 651-600-3769 to schedule an appointment.

Looking for like minded people in Western Wisconsin to hook up around New Richmond to discuss metaphysical topics and learn from each other.  Reiki share at the end of the meeting.  Email me at intuitivewendy@gmail.com I have limited spaces to fill.  I have a few interested and we are picking a night.

OKAY, let’s pick this up where we were last week and talk tools to help you with you energy.
How many of you had a hard time with all that visualizing last week with meditation?  Yeah, I can have problems too with all that.  So here are some different ways to keep yourself clear if you need more of a physical without visualizing in meditation way of doing things.

Smudging:

You can use incense sticks, loose leaves or dried herbs bound up with string.  I use Palo Santo sticks.  I light Palo Santo with my candle let it burn a little and then blow it out to get a good smoke stream from it.  Then I fan the smoke around my body front and back, top to bottom.  I would do the same with a sage wand or loose leaves.  Smudging helps raise your vibrations and clear out any negative energy you may have picked up.
 
Oils and Sprays:

Essential oils, such as lavender and lemon, can help clear your chakras and auras the same as smudging does.  There are many mixes of oils people have created and infused with energy that can help.  When picking oils do a little research on what you want to use the oil for, then pick out what you like the best.  You can use the oil by mixing it with a carrier and putting it on your charkas or points of your body to help release blocks and clear your energy.  You can also mix the oils with a high proof gin or vodka to make a spray or rubbing alcohol and water with a few drops of the oils.   You can also purchase manufactured sprays from new age stores or a distributor. 

Stones:

Gem stones or rocks you have picked from a lake or river can help with your energy.  I have a pretty good collection of different stones that I wear in necklaces, or put in my pockets.   I have a set that I use just for chakra work.  You can purchase chakra sets.  However, I recommend picking out your own.  Before using them smudge them and then set them with you the intent to help you heal yourself.  When using stones, I simply lay down and place the stone on my body where there is pain.  Or if I am doing it to clear my energy I just put a stone on each chakra.  Then as I lay there listening to music I just focus on my breathing or well, fall asleep.   After a session with your stones, make sure you clear them by putting them in sunlight or smudging them.

When nothing seems to help me when I’m working I call a healer friend.  There is nothing like having someone else walk you through a meditation.

Remember before you do anything say a prayer of intent.  Tell the universe or the power you believe in what it is you are looking to achieve with your session.  When you are done a prayer of thank you is always a good way to close a session.

Good Luck!

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment