Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thriller Thursday



Hi All,

I hope you enjoyed Mystic Monday this week! We will continue Mondays as days to help your energy, connecting to Mother Earth and stuff like that.

I want to mention quick I will be at the Enchanted Boutique this Friday night, Sept. 25th from 7pm to…well…whenever, lol. You can call 651-600-3769 to make an appointment. I will be doing readings and reiki.


Saturday October 24th I will be doing a book signing at the Enchanted Boutique as well. 

Get into the Halloween spirit with us October 23rd as Jenny and I teach a Beginner’s Ghost Investigation Class. We will go on a field trip to test your new skills after class. Call and get it today. Cost is $50.

If you have an amazing ghost story or experience, please email it to me and I’ll be happy to share it here. If you are currently going through life with a ghost haunting your home or space, drop me an email and I’ll see what I can do to help you or find you the right help. My email address is intuitivewendy@gmail.com

Ghost Investigation from a Medium’s perspective:

When I was active with a team from Stevens Point, WI., I would go into a place not knowing the history. I would take a notebook with me and the team leader would do a walk through with me asking me questions and using simple tools to see if we had something worth investigating further. I would always walk through first with just paper and a pen. I would write down everything I was experiencing or being shown. Then I would tell the team where I thought points of interest would be. Later when I walked through with the team I would use my camera and voice recorder. However, if I started with using equipment I would become dependent on equipment and it would be harder for me to actually connect with what was there to communicate.

One place we investigated not only had “mob” energy as it was used for their women, but I picked up on dogs playing fetch and running all over the property. I thought this was interesting because the team had no clue of any dogs on the property. The history they had on the building was a stop for the mob when gangsters were on the run up to northern Wisconsin. Well as our researcher talked with the owner she was told the building did at one time house dogs as it was a kennel and they did train dogs as well before it was a pub. 

For me most of my information comes in either pictures given to me by whoever is around or I hear them talking to me, telling me things about the area of the property we are standing in at the time. Once in a while it will come as a knowing or a feeling of how something happened. 

Because ghosts are energy and everyone is different, every ghost communicates differently. Some can manipulate energy easily and therefor can talk or appear as  if I was talking to a live person. Some have a hard time so they show me a picture in my mind’s eye of what they are trying to get across. Interpreting can be very difficult sometimes so I never judge what I am given for information and I always tell the client an accurate description of what I am being shown so they can figure it out. 

Once in a while I will cross a ghost over. I will only do this if the ghost feels ready to leave. I always treat a ghost as I would want to be treated. I wouldn’t want someone coming into my space being rude or yelling at me so I don’t. I usually start off stating my name and why I am here and ask if there is someone that would like to communicate. If I don’t get a sign then I move on. Provoking a ghost to communicate only pisses them off and they may just follow you home to torment you as you did them by invading their space and being angry. If you are there to truly help then there is no reason to get nasty. If a ghost lets me know they are there but doesn’t want to communicate I usually ask for a sign if they would like to talk to someone else in the group while I leave. That has worked well and the group that I leave behind to communicate usually has a good session. Most however are so happy to have someone that can communicate with them with little effort that they want to tell you what it is they need and then cross over. At least that has been my experience. Some are happy right where they are and that is okay if it is what they want and the owners of the property are okay with it as well.

If the owners are not okay with it then we have to take time to do a session to figure out how all parties can be happy. Even though the light is a place where all ghosts should go so they can cross over and have peace, some might resist and want to stay even when they are not wanted.

Things moving. Yes ghosts can move objects and put them back at incredible speeds. When I started my day job I was in the office all by myself waiting for the cleaning crew to arrive on a Saturday morning. I entered the building, got settled and started to type a newsletter. As I sat at the desk downstairs, upstairs in the classroom above me I could hear tables and chairs move across the floor. Well me being me I went to the stairs and yelled up them, “Could you please stop. I’m trying to work. The cleaning crew is coming shortly and it would be nice if things up there were as they should be.” I went back to the office a little freaked out; sat down and started to type again. Again I heard all the tables and chairs being dragged across the floor. This time I actually walked upstairs talking the entire climb up saying, “I’m coming up and I’d like to find things where they belong. There is no reason for you to be upset as I am just here to get a little work done and the crew should only be here a couple of hours and then the place will be yours again.” As I peeked into the classroom everything was normal. Nothing out of place, no sign of anything ever being moved. I walked back downstairs and prayed the crew would get there ASAP because I really didn’t want to be alone there anymore. 

October should be an interesting month here for ghost stories as we lead up to Halloween! 



And don’t forget to like us on Facebook at Mystic Monday and keep updated with specials and power days, holidays and sabbots.




Have an amazing week everyone!

Blessings All,
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment