Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm back from England!



Happy Mystic Monday!  It’s good to be back! I have lots to share over the next few weeks. I am also working on getting some guest writers. 

First to kick things off I want to address those of you who practice, or have done the Nemeton Energy Class, or who would like to. In the fall I am starting a once-a- month elite group with limited space for us to kick it up a level and start practicing and using Nemeton. I am planning that it would be one Saturday or Sunday for a few hours and we could rotate where to hold it. Please email me at intuitivewendy@gmail.com if you are interested in more information.

Dates:

Tuesday is the Full moon. Start manifesting!

I’ve been in England… and what a trip! I have a few ghost encounters to share. I’ll be honest, I was on vacation and not in any kind of investigation mode. Let’s get started.
The house I stayed at belonged to a friend of mine. It was a twin home built on the original property of the cottages the miners used to have. As she and I were talking about the history of the area she said a man in black walks through her kitchen to the stairs and then goes through the wall into the house next door. The woman next door has reported seeing the man in black as well. We believe it is residual energy and not an actual ghost as it does the same thing almost nightly. Well, as the days went on one night I had a session booked and we were talking after the session and I caught something out of the corner of my eye, I looked over to the front door and sure enough, a black figure walked from the kitchen, past the stairs and through the wall.

As we talked of energy work, the paranormal and the history of the places we were going to visit, you could catch the energy pop around the living room floor. It was like little balls of light floating around about 3 inches off the floor. I told my friend it looked like orbs that we sometimes get in photos. It was pretty cool. Those appeared every night when we sat up late talking.

Lilleshall Abby

I’m including the picture I took with the information of the Abby. I hope that you all can read it. It may be too small. But it was an Abby in the 15th century.




We started out the day touring around the grounds and checking out the energy with the trees there. After walking into different areas of the ruins, I walked into a small dark room and immediately became cold and felt nauseous. I stepped out and caught my breath, grounded myself, then went back into the room. 

In the corner of the room I felt the presence of an older man. He appeared to be disfigured, dressed in a robe that was very badly worn and it had a hood. He pulled the hood up around his head and did his best to cover his face. His face—I got the feeling—had lumps on it and his nose was oversized. When I took a step closer to feel the energy in the corner, he held his head down and put up a hand. He said to me, “My Lady do not come any closer. Please.”  Well I said, “Okay, but you don’t belong here, did you not see a light?”  He said he did but he did not deserve to go into it because of the way he looked and the punishment he thought he deserved. I told him everyone deserved peace, happiness, and love so he should go over. I asked an angel to help him cross over and then I heard him say there is my family and as he went he put a hand on my shoulder and said thank you. The air in the room changed and it became warmer. A friend of mine then cleared the energy in the room and the energy shifted and the place felt peaceful. 







After that I went outside to find a tree to help me ground and stepped into the sun to cut cords and clear my energy. It was an interesting day.
 

Have an amazing week!

Blessings All,
Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment