Monday, October 3, 2016

New Weekly Features

Hi All,
We are starting a brand new set up here on Mystic Monday.  Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are.

As always we will start with dates for this week.
Monday is Rosh Hashanah.

Now for the new.  Every week I will pick a card of the week from one of my decks.  I'll explain the card and then you can figure out what it means to you for the week.  This week I am using the Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards.

Card of the Week



First week of the new and well 3 cards came up.  Now I picked this deck for the first week because it was my first deck ever.  I love this deck.

Step 1:  I shuffled the deck while asking for guidance for the Mystic Monday fans for the week.
Step 2: Read the cards to you.

This set is all about out growth with the the old year ending this month and the new year starting on Samhain or Halloween.
    The first card is the Dream card.  As you look at the card you can see a woman peacefully sleeping while sitting in a forest.  The dream card for me means to pay attention to your dreams.  If you wake up from one, keep paper near and write it down.  Review your dream journal often to see if there are patterns.  You may feel that you have traveled or you may wake up more tired than when you fell asleep. This is because your angels and guides are taking you places and educating you as your body sleeps.  
    The second card is the Divine Guidance card.  On this card there is an angel standing on clouds raising her hand as she lets go or is calling a star in the shape of a heart.  Divine Guidance tells us that at this time we are being guided by our higher power.  This is a time to listen to your gut instinct or your intuition.  
     The last card is Spiritual Growth.  In this card we see an angel surrounded in darkness with a small bit of light around her crown chakra as she has her head tilted toward her divine.  She is dropping some feathers signaling a release of something.
     So when we put all these cards together,  this means this week, we should pay attention to our dreams and our intuitions as we seek spiritual growth that will help us to evolve ourselves and our souls.  The dreams and our intuition will help guide us in our search for spiritual growth.  When we grow we release things in our lives that are holding us back.

This week I wish us all luck on our journey.  I am starting over on my training as I have been lacking in mediating daily.  

Follow your inner wisdom.  When you are at a point in your life that you need guidance, close your eyes, focus on your breathing, ask your higher self or guides for help.  Then just listen and trust the guidance you are  being given.

That's all for this week.  Next week I will have some fun stories to tell as we get close to Halloween as well as the Card Reading for the week.

Blessings All,
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment