Monday, August 22, 2016

A Medium on Historic Battlefields...and More.

Hi All,

I want to start out by saying I am very sorry for the frustrations that my iPhone and iPad users are experiencing with trying to get to the blog.  Apparently they are running into being redirected by aggressive ads.  I have no idea why and I have contacted Blogger several times last week and have yet to hear back from them.  My only suggestion is to go to www.intuitivewendy.com and see if that gets you to the page without ads.  I will keep everyone updated by posting on Mystic Monday Facebook page.

On with the stories:
Gettysburg

I didn't have a many ghostly encounters in Gettysburg but that didn't shock to many of my friends.  Since I had stepped into Gettysburg I thought I had enough protection.  I had my hematite necklace on and protection stones in my pocket.  I had a white bubble around me.  I still got smacked by the heavy energy in the town and around.  It started as soon as we visited town.  I came down this a huge headache.  Nothing would help me shake it. Day two I was in town and same thing and a bonus of being house that was turned into  a shop and having an entity follow me around the shop making me queezy and giving me a headache.

Finally, I made my way up to the metaphysical store.  I walked in and talked with the shop owner as I picked out black onyx, black tourmaline and smoky quartz.  When I got to the counter I saw protection bracelets.  I looked at a few and asked the woman what she thought would help best.  I told her what I do and how I was feeling since I had been in town.  She said there is a lot of energy not only from the horrible battle that took place through out town and the area but from the people that come through town.  She also wasn't surprised at what I was feeling.  She suggested the bracelet.  I bought it and did some Nemeton Energy work to it and then put it on.  From the moment I put it on an wore it everywhere I was fine.  No more headaches, the ghost in the shop didn't  bug me as much as when I didn't have it.  So what was the little amazing thing made of....Hematite, Onxy and Amethyst.


Antietam

Antietam really helped put Gettysburg into perspective to the size of the battle.  If you ever travel to Antietam I highly suggest the CD guided tour for the car.  We started out tour with a 30 minute movie at the Visitor Center.  Then we toured the museum and listened to the guide give his speech as we looked out onto the fields in the observation deck.  After a few questions we were off to the car to start our tour.




All of these photos are of the are called the Sunken Road. 

History:
Sunken Road became Bloody Lane as the Confederate army used this road where their line was.  However, when the Union army came across the fields this road became a trap and the Confederate army was wiped out and pushed back to retreat. 

When we walked down the stairs into the lane a confederate soldier dressed in a cowboy hat and long gray jacket came up by my right side and said as he dipped his head, "Madame this is no place for a lady.  You shouldn't be around all this death and carnage."  He left quickly.  Then a young man, a teenager about 16 years of age, came forward shaking, he told me "I didn't come all this way to die away from my mother.  I didn't think it was going to be like this.  They (the men from my town) told stories of how it would be glorious."  Brad asked me, "which way do you think the Union army came?"  As he was talking to me, another Confederate soldier came up to me and pointed down the road and over the stone wall you see in picture two.  He told me, "The Yanks are coming over the hill.  We are trapped, there is no way out."  He left me in a panic.  Brad and I walked around and
the area became peaceful and quiet.  We then left the area after I had a chance to ground and continued our tour.

So that is the end of this week's blog.  I am sorry to day I didn't have more stories from Gettysburg.  But I did have a great time out there learning history. 
Have an amazing week.
Blessings All,
Wendy












No comments:

Post a Comment