Monday, May 2, 2016

May and the Third Eye chakra

Hi All,

I think Wisconsin might finally be getting some sun.
I am looking for rumored haunted locations to check out to be the subject of Thriller Thursday Blogs. Email me with any ideas you may have.  intuitivewendy@gmail.com
Thursday this week is Cinco de Mayo if you are in the mood to party.
Friday the 6th is the New Moon.  Get your rituals ready.
May 14th I am booking appointments please email me if you are interested in Reiki or a reading.

Eau Claire was amazing.  I love doing expos and really need to book myself more for the next year.  I met so many wonderful people.  I did both angel card readings and Reiki.  I saw some people from the Hayward expo come down and say hi.  The day was filled with a combination of readings and healings.  I have learned some new techniques to put into my sessions.  I used a lot of Nemeton Energy this weekend.  Ivy, Pine and Broom were all huge energies that I called on with a few different people.
Readings were pretty much just people wanting guidance and nothing out of the ordinary.  I was kinda shocked since Beltane energy was building.  I thought there would be more crossed over loved ones.
Savannah Rayne made an appearance at the expo this weekend.  She came by for a reading and also had an amazing reading with Lisa from Sparks of Intention.  Here is Lisa's facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/search/388854084571419/local_search?surface=tyah
Savannah then came to New Richmond where on Sunday morning we did a Past Life Regression.  You will have to turn to her blog to see if she shared that experience.  I'm also scared as she was with all of us hanging out after the expo and we teased she should expose all of us and do an after the expo what psychics do blog......haha.

I have been introduced to working more with essential oils and will maybe write about that some time soon and post some of my favorites.  But as you all know I am a kindergartner when it comes to oils.

The Third Eye Chakra

The third eye is located in the middle of your forehead.  This is your psychic vision eye and the area where you gain communication from spirit and spiritual insight.  This is the area where you have visions, get psychic sight from your guides.  For me this is the eye I see crossed over loved ones with.  It is also referred to as the minds eye.  This chakra is one that connects you to spirit along with the crown chakra.
The third eye is purple in color.  Stones such as amethyst help this area balance.  I also once in awhile depending on the meditation will put moldavite on my third eye.  I have also used other purple stones in this area to channel clear visions.
Did you know if you are not currently practicing any psychic or spiritual abilities, you have to ask for it to happen?  You can do this with a prayer of intent stating that you wish to be able to communicate with your guides or angels or whoever it is you wish to be able to gain knowledge for your highest good from.  Some people recommend tapping on your third eye to awaken it when you are asking for your abilities to open.
As in prior weeks you can do the meditation stated last week to balance and cleanse this chakra.  After you cleanse and balance it I would then ask with a prayer of intent for your abilities to come through so you can develop them.  Remember to also give thanks for those guides that will help you open up to your abilities.

That is all for this week my friends.  Have an amazing week.
Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment