Friday, April 29, 2016

Blog troubles.....Sorry all.

Hi All,
Well Savannah brought it to my attention that the Blog never posted Monday and then I had to go in and manually post it I think it was Wednesday.  I also had run it through spell check but I'm not all sure that worked either.  My Monday morning and day was so busy I didn't have a chance to check in with it to make sure it auto posted.

This weekend I will be talking with Savannah to figure out how to double check to make sure the blog is posting.

I am sorry that this happened.

It is my intent to start up Thriller Thursday again this summer. I just have to find some haunts and get over there to investigate and then report.

Saturday stop in at 29 Pines in Eau Claire, WI and see me.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment