Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thriller Thursday The Photos That Started It All.

Thriller Thursday
December 3, 2015

Hi All,
Happy Thursday!
This Saturday I will be at the Enchanted Boutique from 10am to whenever.  I will be doing Angel card readings and Past Life Regressions.  Call 651-600-3769 to make an appointment.

Over the past few weeks I've been sharing ghost stories from my investigations and linking them to why a ghost might stick around instead of crossing over into the light.

Well I thought this week I'd share how it all started. Years ago when I was just getting back into doing energy work and learning what my abilities were and rediscovering what it was I was doing as a child, a friend called and wanted to go out to some of the area rumored haunted places in the Stevens Point, WI area to see what I could pick up.

We got in the car and drove out to a few places armed with our map and a camera.  We would get out of the car and I would see if I could pick up on anything and my friend would take pictures.  Now then I had no idea what I was doing.  I just knew that for some reason I could feel if there was a ghost around and in some cases communicate.  I also knew that a ghost needed energy to be able to communicate so I would randomly channel Reiki energy to an area to see what we could get on camera.

The last stop of the day was what is known as the Bloody Bride Bridge on highway 66 outside of Stevens Point going east.  The story goes a bride was killed in a crash over the bridge on her way to her wedding.  If you drive over the bridge at midnight or after you have a chance at seeing her standing on the side of the road or even appearing in the backseat of your car.

We parked at Jordan park I believe and walked across the highway and down toward the trails that went along the water.  I started to pick up some things when we got to the trails.  My hands started to feel like they had pins and needles and as we walked I kept feeling like someone was following us.  We hung out near the water a bit and I took some pictures of the bridge. As we walked back we just by change found a stone bench.  So I said let's just try something.  I sat down and started by rubbing my hands together and scanning the area around me with the palms of my hands facing the area that I wanted to pick up on any energy.  Now when there is nothing around or an energy block I feel nothing, my hands are just normal.  When there is an energy block or something around my hands start to tingle or have the pins and needle sensation. Well that happened as I was sitting on the bench.  I asked my friend to start taking pictures.  I started to channel some Reiki to the area next to me on on the bench.  As I did I could feel someone sitting there.  It was like I was scanning the aura of a client I was working on.  This again was all new to me.  So we took a few pictures and then we left.

Later that night while at another friends we started to review the pictures.  I was telling stories of what the pictures were and when we got to the last three of the bench we couldn't believe our eyes.  Now I will say this about the pictures:  1. Bad bad hair, it was in a ponytail all day.  2. I was channeling Reiki to the side so you see me getting ready to channel by breathing in and drawing my hands up and then pushing energy to the side.  3.  I will only say you should see the outline of someone sitting there,  I do now yet want to tell you what I think it is.  I'd like you to look at the photos and figure it out and believe what you want.




Ok here I am feeling energy and pushing Reiki to the right side of the picture.


Here I am getting ready to channel Reiki.  Again the activity is to the right of me between me and the tree trunk.


Here it is starting to fade out.  But still hanging around a bit.

Ok you've studied the photos and made up your mind what it is or maybe you say whatever there isn't anything at all and this Wendy person is all kinds of crazy, which is all good.

Here is what I see and the two others at the photo review saw.  If you look next to me on the right of the picture on the bench by me, I see an outline of a woman with a dress.  The top of the dress has a short cape or is bigger as it flows out to her arms and the bottom of the dress is more straight cut.  She is not big.  She's about my size if not a little smaller which would put her at about a size 0 or 2.  But also remember people married young back in the day, so I'm about late 30's in this picture and a size 4.

Now why is this the picture that started it all?  Well I posted this to facebook and in a day or so it made it to a circle of friends of one of the people I had reviewed this photos with that day.  A paranormal investigator from Stevens Point messaged me and wanted to go out to the bench as soon as the weather would allow.  He then wanted to meet and we ended up working together doing some paranormal investigations with his team in Stevens Point.  So this photo really was the one that sparked my paranormal investigation education and going out with a professional group.

That's all for today.  I hope this got you thinking a little and maybe believing in ghost if you don't already.
Have an amazing rest of the week.
Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment