Monday, December 14, 2015

Decemeber is that Time of Year.....

Mystic Monday
December 14, 2015

Hi All,

This week there is nothing special in the date book to share.

I thought we'd discuss some different things this week and share a little story that relates to this time of year.

It was around this time a few years back I was attuned to Reiki level l.  When I was attuned my abilities started to open up.  At this time of year I wasn't sure that meant.  When my Reiki Master was doing a session on me a crossed over loved one came through and gave me a message.  After I went home for days after I could feel my friend in my home.  Our song came on frequently which was strange since it was 2002 and our song was one from the early 1990's and didn't get much play time at all.  Then I started getting information about his death when I was in a meditative state.  After a few weeks of this and lots of questions on my end.  I had to do a meditation that involved us and me letting him go so I could fully heal and grieve from his death which I hadn't been able to let myself do.  He is now one who pops in and out regularly mostly when I need to pick a guy brain just like when he was alive.

So why did I share this.  Well, December is the month of Yule and Winter Solstice  which means thinning veil just like at Halloween.  During this month though the veil thins for more time than the 24 hours of Halloween.  I have tried to research this but I've come up with a variety of times that the veil actually stays open.  Some say between fall and winter solstice.  Some say a 24 hour thing at winter solstice.  I feel that the veil is thin from Winter Solstice to what is 12th night.  Next week we will be focusing on Winter Solstice. Traditionally, festivals of Christmas, Yule  and such started after Halloween and lasted through to January 6th.  The significance is 12th night is believed to be the day that the three wise men visited the baby Jesus,   In Wiccan traditions Yule and Winter Solstice marked the rebirth of the Sun God and celebrations that lasted 12 days.  It is my personal belief that the veil thins between these times because of all the energy that is created between all the cultures of the world celebrating the birth of a God at the same time.  This is similar to Halloween when all the cultures celebrate a night of the dead.  

My advise for December is if you want to talk to a crossed over loved one, just ask and than keep your eyes open for the signs they leave.  If there is someone you miss then hold the intent to make contact with them.  Don't be afraid to ask them questions to verify who they are as they will expect it and not mind.  It's all about keeping yourself safe in the process.  Be sure you are not inviting just anything into your home.  Be specific and keep your intent pure and ask that you stay protected yet open enough to communicate.  If you go around your house talking to whoever it is you want to contact they will answer you just have to figure out the signs if they can't directly communicate with you.  
We will pick some of this up again next week with our talk of solstice and the holidays.

Have an amazing week all,
Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment