Monday, March 23, 2015

Suggestions anyone?



If you are in Wisconsin, there is an expo I will be at the Spring Psychic and Wellness Fair on Saturday April 25th at the 29 Pines Restaurant and The Lodge in Eau Claire. It begins at 10 am with vendors and speakers. Admission is free. Judy Meinen and Maple House Arts are the sponsors. I will be doing readings and energy work, along with book signings.

This week is pretty quiet energy wise after all the energy we had hit last Friday. 

I have been kicking around the idea of hanging up the blog for a while and being done until I get back from England. I just feel like I struggle with what to write because I’m not getting much feedback as to what people would like me to cover. I felt for a little while that maybe I should blog what I have been going through with twin flame and soul mate growth but I wasn’t really feeling like that is what people want.

I am no longer with the paranormal group so I have no new interesting ghost encounters to talk about. When I started this blog I thought I’d talk about anything metaphysical, healing energy being a big part of that but I’m just not sure anymore. I feel like there are people out there with this energy shift we are making that need help with the adjustments and the basics of how to build skills, but also taking things above beginner level and growing. So I’m asking what is it I should cover?  What would you the reader like? Email me some topics. Would you like more self-help with your energy? Would you like me to touch on daily mediation and devotions?  More energy working know how?  Using cards or other tools to get messages from your guides?  Let me know.

That is all I have for this weekend because I as of now I am reading about nature energy and faery energy.

Have an amazing week.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment