Monday, March 9, 2015

Let’s talk 6th Sense



Hi All,

Let’s talk 6th sense today. I am always telling people what I do isn’t a gift reserved for a select few. Everyone has the ability to communicate or get information from the other side. Those of you that have been reading the blog for a while, or have seen me at an expo know my saying of:  “We can all do this, just like we can all throw a football. Some of us have to practice hard and will never be at the level of Aaron Rogers and some of us it will just be easy.”  

So okay let’s dig. What is the 6th sense? The 6th sense is that feeling you get when something is not right. It’s the gut feeling or the hairs on the back of your neck raising. It’s knowing something is there when your eyes aren’t seeing it. It is your intuition.

On and off throughout the years of writing this blog and then the Mystic Monday the Book, we have discussed ways of improving this sense and discovering how it works in you. 

Meditation is the key to developing this sense. You have to first figure out how you best meditate to be able to quiet your mind so you can pick up on the information you are receiving. This is something you need to find out for yourself. You may be able to sit and play music to clear your brain of all activity so you can ask a question to receive an answer. You might have to busy your body so your brain can disengage. Things like walking the treadmill or cleaning the house, something mind numbing where you can do the activity but your brain checks out.

After you develop this skill it’s time to start building a trust with the inner voice of your guides, angels, or higher self. You do this by asking simple questions and getting answers and then finding out if those answers are valid. Start small. 

After all this you branch out and figure out where you are the strongest. For me it’s always been healing and communicating with the other-side. 

When you know your area then start to study up on it and then practice, practice, practice. Use your family, pets, friends as your practice group once you’ve tried on yourself. Many of my intuitive friends have a hard time reading accurately for themselves and this holds true for me. I also have a hard time reading for someone who is close to me in which I hold an emotional tie to what it is they are asking. It is our (mine and my friend’s) belief that if you are too close to the situation you are asking about you may have a difficult time reading accurately. Healings go the same. I have my own practitioner I go to for healings because I focus better with someone walking me through it. 

My advice to start developing your 6th sense is use it to point you in the right direction of where to start, or what information you are seeking. Do some research and go with what you feel is for you. What are you drawn to? Then take some classes, read some books, find a group of like-minded people to get together with.

Have an amazing week!

Blessings All,
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment