Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome!

Hi All,

Welcome to the new home of Mystic Monday's blog!

Tuesday is 12th Night. If you haven’t done so yet take down those Christmas decorations before this day is over, or according to tradition, if you leave them up it will be bad luck.

Last week we touched on New Year’s and the goals we make. Now I never do the resolution thing because I have a hard time keeping up with it after a few weeks. I would be the one to go to the gym and then just stop if I skipped a night. This year I am about learning how to balance life (work and home) and then really getting my practice up and running. I’d love nothing more than to go to more expos and do workshops around the knowledge I have collected over the years with intuitive healing, Reiki, Nemeton Energy System and all that jazz. Instead of making a goal that you may break I challenge you to figure out what makes you happy and do that and enjoy that in the moment. Focus on the little things that can then turn into bigger things! 

Over the last few months I have been watching videos and reading a bunch of different stuff on “love” and really moving into this energy shift the earth is going through where humans are moving out of the dimension we are in and going into the 5th dimension. What does this mean? Well the 101 version is, we will all be raising the planet vibration and that of humanity by living through our heart chakras. Now I’m introducing this idea and although I have been educating myself on waiting before responding to something and really thinking of reacting from a heart center place instead of an emotional or instinct defensive place. For me this isn’t easy. I am a Leo, which means I react before thinking and the roar is pretty loud when I’m defensive or ticked off. But it’s also about looking at things different and owning what I do, but letting go of things that are not in my power to fix or change. It’s a huge patience thing for me and being a Leo that’s not easy but I’m getting better at it.

Why am I telling you all about this? Because we are all human and our mistakes and successes are our lessons and opportunities for us to learn from them. 

So now I have something totally different to present to you for your mind to kick around and hopefully someone will comment and we can get into a good discussion. I’ll also post this on the Mystic Monday Facebook page so we can see if we can get a good discussion going for us to all learn from each other.

So here is my Thing that Makes You go Hummm….

Does a God or Goddess need to have a human life to exist? Are all the forms of Gods and Goddesses actually all the same God or Great Spirit?  

I had this discussion with a friend and was just wondering what you all would think about the same question. 

Thank you for stopping by! This will also turn into my webpage for events and services. I am also thinking about linking videos that I use for reference and on the Mystic Monday Facebook page. Also please check out the Nemeton Energy Group page on Facebook. This amazing energy system that connects you with Mother Earth and her energies is made up of a group of awesome people. 

Until next week.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment