Monday, February 27, 2017

Hi All,
I am back from vacation.  I have taken some amazing pictures but cannot share as I am copyrighting one. 
Today has been a day where I am going back and forth about continuing the blog.  There for after talking to a few people I am taking a break from the blog until May.  I want to make some changes and do some research and possibly take some classes in the healing arts. 

I am also busy researching topics and chapters for a re-write of Mystic Monday the book.  So as of right now I have a lot going on and on my plate. 
I do have dates posted in events for upcoming Expos that I am looking forward to being at.

I am taking private appointments.  Please email me at intuitivewendy@Gmail.com for appointments.

I wish you all well and hope to see you all back in May.
Blessings All,
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment