Monday, February 16, 2015

Spirit Communication



Hi All,

Let’s jump into some dates shall we?  

Tuesday is Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday!  

Wednesday is the New Moon and Ash Wednesday oh and it’s Celtic Tree month of Ash. 

Thursday is the Chinese New Year and it’s the year of the sheep.

Ash trees are very magical. Yaggdrassil the world tree in the Norse culture is an ash tree. The Ash is also sacred to the Druid people. Traditionally the Yule log is of the ash. So there is a little Ash tree trivia for you.

The new moon is the perfect energy for releasing all that built up negative energy that you’ve been holding on to. It can also be stagnant energy that is bothering you, or any energy that isn’t for your highest good. So cut your cords or make a list of things that aren’t worthy of your time and burn it. I often use a meditation of seeing myself standing on a cliff by the ocean with the moon high in the sky and I peel off or dig into my heart chakra and pull up and out shadows that are the items that no longer align with my higher self. As I hold them I toss them up and release them to sister moon asking her to take them and heal them. Then you can’t just leave that space that the energy held in your heart chakra empty so you fill it with the universal white light or I use energy from the Nemeton Energy System. When you fill the hole left you are also healing the issues you just let go of and creating in that space, energy to help you move forward. 

This week let’s talk spirit communication on information. But first, while we are on the subject I should plug the specials for March. Buy a reading and get a reading half off. This will also include intuitive energy sessions. Now all readings and sessions can be done via distance so don’t be afraid if you live outside of Wisconsin.

Okay spirit communications. This can include talking with your guides, angels, guides of other people and well crossed over loved ones. We are all born with this ability. Yes you have it! You just need to figure it out and practice it. Now, I always tell people we all have different levels of our ability just like we can all toss a football but not everyone is at Aaron Rogers’ level. So just practice. Practice on yourself first and then move onto friends or family that will let you. I think the hardest part for me was figuring out what to listen to and then to fall back on Rule #1 and just speak what spirit tells you without judgment. If I could tell you how many times I was afraid to open my mouth and tell someone what I was hearing because I thought that just doesn’t make sense at all….you’d be shocked. But when I get that way I just remember my friend Alma telling me Rule #1 and take a breath and speak it. And I’m always shocked at the client’s reaction to what I say. It always holds meaning for them and well, it is theirs so it should.

There is one person I cannot read for and he I believe is too close to me emotionally for me to read. He’s like Bella to Edward. LOL. He has this shield that doesn’t let me in and only once was I able to read him because he truly wanted to know his guides.

For me it works like this. I say a prayer of intent to work for your highest good. I usually use cards. Now the cards aren’t for me as much as they are for you. Cards are a great way to start the communication between your guides and me and establish a little trust between us or whoever you have that wants to get you a message. When you are shuffling the cards I will ask you to think of a question you would like advice on and not tell me the question. Then we will lay out the cards you picked and go over them. 
When we look at each card I will get information on the card and then put together all the information as a whole at the end. Then you can ask questions. If you want to talk to a crossed over loved one, we can ask at the beginning of the session for that person to be present. Many times for me when I go to my healer or a friend that reads for me, a crossed over loved one of mine (same person every time) shows up to tell me I’m on track or just offers me his love and support.

Now walking into a house or a place that could be haunted is another matter. I always, always put up some kind of protection with my guides to allow communication with what is there but to not let it attach or follow me out. When I’m on a site I respect what may be there. After all a ghost that is haunting an area is a person that has reasons for being there and not moving on. I would never walk up to someone on the street and be disrespectful so why would I use taunting or anger to get the ghost to prove to me that he or she is there? 9 times out of 10 I will be given some kind of proof for the current live owner of the property and that person will understand what I am talking about.

So I think that’s enough for today. If you have questions please contact me and I will do my best to answer them. Stop by the website this week and check out the new layout. I am currently working on changing it up and updating everything.

Don’t forget to follow the blog because next month we are giving away a signed copy of Mystic Monday the Book to one lucky follower.

Have an amazing week. 

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment