Monday, February 23, 2015

Meditation and self-reflection



Hi All,

Have you become a follower of the blog? We are giving away a signed copy of Mystic Monday the Book to a lucky follower next month. I know you guys are reading because the numbers are going up, so follow the blog and never be out of the loop!

Don’t be afraid to let me know if there is a topic you’d like me to try to discuss on a Monday. You can post it in a comment and I’ll see what I can do. Comments are subject to approval before they post so please no worries if your comment isn’t seen as soon as you post. This week stop by and check out the new website look www.intuitivewendy.com.

So last week we touched on ways I can sometimes communicate in hopes that it would help one of you figure out how, or with whom, you communicate with. In the past we have talked about ways you can receive communications and to not judge it but just tell who you are reading for what it is you are getting or write it down so you can look at it when you are clear.

How do you work on yourself? I will say for me it is much easier to read for someone or to work on someone in an intuitive energy session than it is for me to work on myself. One of the biggest reasons why is because when I am reading or working on myself I am just too connected or emotionally involved with what it is I want to work on or get information for. Now general stuff is not so bad. So if I get my cards out and ask a general question as to please guide me guidance or what do I need to know for today….I can pick about 5 cards and read and get information that will  help me out.

But things like asking about love and people around me and gaining information doesn’t always work so well. Doing self -treatments with Reiki or Nemeton Energy System, if I keep them general to just keeping my energy clear I am successful, but if I want to go deeper and look at issues that I may need to work on to move forward it doesn’t always work very easy and that’s when I call in my own person for a session and make a trip to a fellow intuitive healer to get my stuff worked on.

The place to start with when working on yourself, is finding your style of meditation. Can you sit and focus on your breathing and then clear your mind to seek your answers, or do you need to busy your body like walk on a treadmill to let your mind wander to seek your answers?

When practicing Reiki or energy work the first thing to do is to learn how to use the energy and you do that by practicing on yourself. When I stated Reiki training there was a period of 30 days of self-treatments I had to do before I could start practicing on friends or family or well my pets…lol. 

So here is your challenge for 30 days to clear your energy. Keep reminding yourself to cut your cords during the day so things do not tap your energy. Then figure out your style of meditation. Meditation and self-reflection time is key when working on yourself. 

For the next couple of weeks let’s just figure out how we meditate the best. I am in the same place. I’m getting back to basics. I am finding 5 minutes a day or more to just be and let my mind go so I can hear the inner wisdom. I need to remember to cut my cord more during the day to keep my energy healthy from all the people I come into contact with. Then self-energy work.

So let’s touch on that next. Now if you’ve been a reader of the blog we have talked about setting up your space. Turn off the phone; turn on some relaxing music, light a candle. Then focus on drawing the universal white light into your crown chakra. See this brilliant white light enter the top of your head from the universe and slowly descend and radiate throughout your body  taking away any energy that no longer serves your highest good with it and exiting out of your feet and traveling down into Mother Earth so that it can be recycled and given back to the universe.  Now, you can direct this energy by visualizing it traveling to your hands and then place your hands over areas of the body that you may feel are stressed or are carrying pain. Keep your hands in that area until you feel it’s alright to move on. Work from top to bottom and direct the energy out your feet or you can direct it out the root chakra and into Mother Earth. 

After doing this you may need to ground. This is where you see yourself as a tree. Your feet become your roots stretching down into Mother Earth as far as you are tall. Your body becomes your trunk and your arms your branches. See the Universal white light enter in your branches and travel through you and then push it down through your roots and see Mother Earth take it away. 

If you feel a bit unbalanced you can draw on Mother Earth energy see it red in color and pull it up through your roots and up your trunk and out through your branches exchanging it with the universe. 

Good luck this week finding your style and starting your work. 

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment