Monday, July 17, 2017

What am I doing?

Hi All,
What am I doing?  I have no clue.  LOL.  I am busy researching the Goddess Nemetona and working with Tree energy.
We are back from out visit to Williamsburg, VA and Jamestown along with a trip to Yorktown.  I must say the energy was very different.  Most ghost seemed to be attached to items that were on display at the places we stopped.
The only interesting "ghost" photo I have from our trip is from the George Wythe house.  George Wythe was the tutor and friend of Thomas Jefferson.  His house was used by George Washington as a headquarters in 1781 as he planned the battle of Yorktown.  George Wythe was also the first Virginian to sign the Declaration of Independence.
Here is the photo.  Look in the Mirror to on the left side of the photo.


The pictures below were of the plantation home on our resort.


This was the house plantation home that our resort was built around.  The Powhatan Plantation.  I couldn't find any history on this house to confirm what I was picking up on.  I did find that there was once a fire in the home during the Civil War.

I walked into this home and was feeling a little ill.  As I walked around the home nothing popped out in the photos but I felt the presence of a small girl, light brown curly hair.  She was about 6 or 7.  She didn't say much just walked from room to room.  In the dinning area I felt the presence of a slave.  She didn't talk just watched as I walked through out the house.

Most of the places we toured we were not allowed to take photos.

That is all I have for this week.  As I am working on some research and working with some energies for healing and channeling.

More to come on that...
Blessings All,
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment