Monday, April 20, 2015

Essential Oils~ Animal Signs~ Crystals



Hi All,

Earth Day is Wednesday on April 22nd. What will you do on Wednesday to help the Earth out?  

Saturday the 25th I will be at the Sleep Inn 29 Pines in Chippewa Falls, WI for the Spring Psychic and Wellness Fair. Admission is free and there are free classes all day. Stop in and see me! I will be signing copies of Mystic Monday and giving readings and doing sessions.

This weekend I had the most amazing time at the Covington Inn Bed and Breakfast. The view of St. Paul was beautiful, the river so peaceful and the company awesome. The cabin was a small trip back in time. The boat originally set sail in 1940 then was saved in 1995 from the salvage yard. It was then turned into a café and now is great little bed and breakfast that offers a unique experience for its guest. Liz, the owner, is very friendly and knowledgeable about the boat and St. Paul. She is also a wonderful cook. We were treated to Cinnamon French Toast with Carmel, fresh blackberries and strawberries with whip cream. Two pieces of sausage rounded out breakfast with a glass of O.J.. Here is their website if you would like to check it out. http://covingtoninn.com

So there is my shout outs for this week!

Let’s talk about how to enhance your energy work. I have been reintroduced to essential oils and have been using them in my sessions. Lavender oil is one of my favorites because it is not only calming but can be used to treat burns as it is a natural antiseptic and antibiotic. It can also be used as an antidepressant. I use it when I’m out of Tea Tree oil for ear aches. Lavender also helps to relax muscles so it makes a great rub with a little of your favorite carrier oil. 

Lavender has magical properties as well. It helps to raise the vibrations of an area thus protecting one from lower energies that are not for your highest good.

Tea Tree oil is another antiseptic. It is also a great antifungal. You can use it on acne, ringworm and athlete’s foot, among other things.

My last favorite is Eucalyptus oil. I put this in a burner when I have a bad head cold and let the aroma fill the air. It helps with breathing and coughing. 
I have a book The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood. This is a must have for your collection.

Animal signs have been popping up all over this last week, even in the clouds. I am a firm believer in animal signs as I have had many experiences with the messages they carry. The book Animal Spirit Guides by Steven D. Farmer, PhD is an invaluable reference. I have it in paperback and on google books so I can keep it on my phone for when I’m on the go.

Crystals are a huge asset when used in sessions. I love using amethyst, citrine and Lapis Lazuli. When I use crystals in sessions I place them around the body and on the body of the client I’m working with. When purchasing through friends at Maple House Art or at a shop in Minneapolis.

Well that’s about all this week. Next week I’m sure I’ll have many experiences to share after the expo on Saturday. Have a great week!

Blessings,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment